|Minimum Order Quantity
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
Kesar Offer above capacities of batch plants at an average 3% initial moisture content in cold aggregate at 45 seconds batch cycle time.
We, Kesar Road Equipments India Pvt. Ltd. are one of the leading manufacturers / suppliers of major road construction equipments in India like: Asphalt Drum-Mix Plants, Wet-mix Plants, Asphalt cum wet-mix Paver Finisher & Bitumen Pressure Distributor etc. since last 10-years in Indian road industry.
Kesar Asphalt Batch Mixing Plants are specially designed to suit India’s normal aggregate conditions, input dust levels, average moisture content, government’s environmental pollution control standards, fuel availability and asphalt hot-mix production variables for every road project around the country.
Therefore, our customers have absolutely no surprises to see a full capacity range of batch plants. Kesar batch plants reflect one of the most exhaustive plant systems available in Indian market. Standard configuration of our systems is perfectly matched to the plant capacity, production demands and site requirements of each plant model.
Kesar Asphalt batch plant produces high quality asphalt mix and its popularity lies in the fact that we guarantee rated production of final mix with minimum maintenance, fast plant delivery and the best after sales services to our valued customers.The Standard configuration of the plants comprise of the following units:
Cold Aggregate 4-Bin Feeders:
- Cold Aggregates Bin Feeders
- Over Size Removal Vibrating Screen
- Slinger Conveyor Unit
- Dryer Drum
- Hot Elevator
- Batching Tower
- 4-Deck Vibrating Screen
- Hot Bins
- Weigh Bins
- Bag Filter
- Bitumen Heating & Storage Tanks
- Mineral Filler Unit
- Fuel Tank
- Fully Automatic Control Panel
- Weather Proof Control Cabin.
- Thermic Oil Heater
- 4-Bins of cold aggregate feeders are all-welded and modular in construction, permitting easy addition of bins to meet growing needs. Steep bin walls and valley angles allow free flow of aggregates from the feeders minimizing hold-up of materials in the corners and bridging with sticky aggregates. There is bin vibrator mounted on walls of dust bin. The bins supplied with adjustable calibrated gate openings and variable speed feeder drives together offer a total proportional control, greater flexibility and accuracy of operations. Belt scrapper perfectly cleans wet dust stick on return belt of gathering conveyor.
- KESAR’s field proven Dryer drum with high aggregates drying efficiency at low maintenance cost has gained top reputation among present day’s asphalt batch plant manufacturers in India.
- The drum is equipped with 4-wheel drive by gear motors. The dryer also features an unique air preheat system, which improves drying efficiency, aid power saving, reducing the thermal stresses on the drying drum and noise emissions from the burner. Two heavy trunnion tyres & 4-trunnion rollers with pressure fitted shafts have long working life which are special design features of Kesar dryer.
- The dryer burner is of high pressure jet type suitable for LDO / F.O. fuels, with automatic controls, and of proportionate (modulating) type with a wide turn down ratio.
- The continuous flow of dried hot aggregates discharged fro dryer is lifted onto a vibrating screen on top of batch tower by a totally enclosed bucket elevator.
- Production Capacity: 24
- Delivery Time: 2 Months
- Packaging Details: See Worthy Packing